BECOME A 2016 VOLUNTEER
Join the cOMmon Grounds team! Volunteers will participate behind the scenes with instructors, musician and details to making the festival a success for everyone. Volunteers receive one all access festival pass to the fest in return for 11 hours of service. Easy.
Volunteers have opportunity and are encouraged to participate in classes and festival events
- The 11 hours of service will be divided into 1 or 2 shifts over the weekend
- Volunteers attend a pre-meeting Thursday evening (please communicate with us if you are unable to attend)
- Most duties include: Registration desk lead/assistant, security, co-op head/assistant, floater, class assistant, music assistant, vendor relations assistant, set up and take down help
- Volunteers can sign up online and choose your own shifts or trade – we want you to have fun!
- There is a $150 deposit required for all new volunteers. Deposits accepted by either holding a credit card number or payment by check. Checks will be cashed, upon completion of shift a new check will be issued. Credit cards are only charged if shifts are not completed.
- Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.